October 24, 2017 6:30 pm
Melbourne’s most gangster and exclusive evening dedicated to business & networking.
An Evening Dedicated To Spoken Word To Educate, Entertain and Engage Hedonistic Inspired Leaders.
100% improvised and totally tailored to the audience in a Tedx style, spoken word delivery.
3 x Audience Questions (selected by each speaker, who they are intuitively guided to select)
3 x Poetic and amazing Speakers, varying each month and always amazing.
3 x Improvised answers per question.
Building relationships and your network in business is absolutely crucial but let’s face it, when you’ve been in business for a while they can be draining and a waste a time.
… The idea behind it is to deliver a power packed, entertaining and informative night, where you can be taken away and then have an inspired conversations with like minded business owners, to build relationships and your business.
It’s the networking event for people who:
• Hate networking
• Dislike forced and awkward conversations,
• Are introvert’s and/or get anxious at the thought of networking
• The elevator pitch drives you crazy
• People who want enjoyable and productive, conscious conversations with people who are serious and passionate about business, without throwing a business card in your face.
We have this crazy, unconventional notion that we can create a gangster, underworld and exclusive evening where we are so confident in our craft (speaking, business, life etc) that we can dig deep and deliver a transformational talk/ spoken word without it being scripted in any way. The audience determines the topic on the night.
This is the event that you never know what you will get, but it will be everything you need at the time. Each month being totally different!
Together we are surrendering, trusting and uniting the Melbourne business world… for people who want to make money and touch the lives of others in a meaningful way.
1. Honouring the craft of speaking
2. Spontaneous, unscripted business advice that is tailored to the audience on the night. That is delivered in a “slam” style.
3. To break the mould of speaking from the push towards pain model and traditional networking that is overdone and excruciating.
4. Attendee’s (pleasure seekers) will be gently guided to connect in a way that is organic and free flowing and comfortable for all personality types.
Grab your friends and come along!
$30 and the evening starts with a lovely complimentary drink on arrival.
Book Tickets and all event details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/418786175185346